What site shall I go for? Please help!

Glen1000

Hi all, Looking for a new site, preferably either a cryto, prima or ipoker site (due to the recent purchase of poker office:clap). I play NL50 so would like one where the bonus is clearable (is that a word:unsure) Been playing at stars for the last six months and fancy a change:) Advice and comments appreciated thank in advance. ps. I was advised not to go to a cryto site as they are the toughest...anyone else agree with that? Advice and comments appreciated thank in advance

Re: What site shall I go for? Please help! William Hill(crypto) Via raketherake everyones !st stop for 5 hours@ fiver an hour per month, then consider Sunpoker(crypto) via Bonuswhores website - get a monthly bonus + rakeback and/or Absolute Poker also via raketherake. I trust the software on these sites but found too many suckout river cards on Prima for my liking! Absolute clears $5 a time so your not chasing a bonus and reloads are twice weekly. The limit crypto is very tight, cannot comment on NL

Hi all, Looking for a new site, preferably either a cryto, prima or ipoker site (due to the recent purchase of poker office:clap). I play NL50 so would like one where the bonus is clearable (is that a word:unsure) Been playing at stars for the last six months and fancy a change:) Advice and comments appreciated thank in advance. ps. I was advised not to go to a cryto site as they are the toughest...anyone else agree with that? Advice and comments appreciated thank in advance