Bowles Autumn Flat system

bowles10

ok, after a bit of research, i have found a system that isnt too onerous in terms of selections. I hope to get at least 1 selection a day until the end of the flat season. Its taken from Massey & its the first time i have developed a system using his ratings. So we may get a few selections the same on here. There will be 2 P/L accounts for this one. 10pts win & 5pts ew. 1st 2 selections are: York 3.05 ROSBAY YORK 4.40 KINGS RANSOM

Re: Bowles Autumn Flat system

ok, after a bit of research, i have found a system that isnt too onerous in terms of selections. I hope to get at least 1 selection a day until the end of the flat season. Its taken from Massey & its the first time i have developed a system using his ratings. So we may get a few selections the same on here. There will be 2 P/L accounts for this one. 10pts win & 10pts ew. 1st 2 selections are: York 3.05 ROSBAY YORK 4.40 KINGS RANSOM
sorry guys, great start, Rosbay doesnt qualify!! so just the one tomorrow - Kings ransom. :ok

Lord Theo was 3rd @ 16/1 so a return on the EW's at last.:ok Todays selection 5.30 York Casual Affaiir Bets 4 Wins 0 Places 1 Level win stakes -40.00 Level EW stakes -19.00
Didnt even notice this thread before Bowles mate, nice selection yesterday with Lord Theo and a cracking winner today in Casual Affair. Seems all the massey systems are firing at the moment. Tremendous :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

both lost Wins 1/7 Places 2/7 Level win stakes +60.00 Level EW stakes +36.00 Thursday 5.10 Sandown Press the button
2nd @ 9/2 Wins 1/8 Places 3/8 Level win stakes +50.00 Level EW stakes +35.50 Friday selections 2.05 Doncaster WHISPERING DEATH 5.05 Sandown SIMBA SUN