Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9

4th of September GIF Sundsvall v Falkenberg........... 1.40----4.20----6.60 Landskrona v Bunkeflo.................. 1.90----3.30----3.65 Örgryte v Sylvia........................... 1.60----3.60----5.00 6th of September Sirius v Häcken............................ 2.60----3.30----2.40

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9 Sundsvall - Falkenberg both teams to score: no @ 2.00 (Expekt) I find some value in this odds, Falkenberg have scored seven goals in ten awaymatches, Sundsvall have allowed one goal in ten homematches. Both teams need points for different reasons, but I predict that Falkenberg will play very defensive, they know that their chance will be to counterattack and be very solid at the back. Sundsvall will probably control the match but may have some problems with Falkenberg's defence although I think Sundsvall will score and win. Falkenberg have only been goalless in seven out of 21 matches, but considering the opponant and the strength difference between these two teams I still think that there's a bit more than a 50% chance for this bet to win.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9 Isnt better to take Away team not to score for 2.60?

Sundsvall - Falkenberg both teams to score: no @ 2.00 (Expekt) I find some value in this odds, Falkenberg have scored seven goals in ten awaymatches, Sundsvall have allowed one goal in ten homematches. Both teams need points for different reasons, but I predict that Falkenberg will play very defensive, they know that their chance will be to counterattack and be very solid at the back. Sundsvall will probably control the match but may have some problems with Falkenberg's defence although I think Sundsvall will score and win. Falkenberg have only been goalless in seven out of 21 matches, but considering the opponant and the strength difference between these two teams I still think that there's a bit more than a 50% chance for this bet to win.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9

Hi guys. What do you think about tomorow match Sirius v Häcken ? I think that this match will be ended with a draw. Becouse this is the math between two "neighbours" in the table an also Hacken din`t draw for a 11 matches.
I fancy Häcken to win, they have showed better form, Sirius looks to be slipping down the table. Häcken have lost their best goalscorer Williams to Århus, makes them a bit weaker. I don't think that Häcken's lack of draws makes a good reason for backing the draw...

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9 I was concidering over 2,5 in tonights game. Ten of Sirius last eleven games have hit the over. The general trend in Superettan seems to be going towards fewer and fewer goals though, so in the end I probably won't. I might even try the under @ pretty decent odds. Häcken slight favorites in the books despite Sirius home record of 7-1-2 but I think G:G is right: Sirius is slipping.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9

Dear G:G i always appreciate your picks(i made a lot of money thnks to you) I have 2.7 in local for Hacken should i take it straight or maybe x2 ??
Hi and tnx. I think there's a goo value in 2.70 for Häcken, a lot higher than what the internet bookies offer. Häcken, imo, have a much better chance than that. I can't advice you about that or X2, the answer depends on what startegy you use, how much risk you prefer etc.

Re: Sweden,Superettan 4-6/9 Sirius is still good at home it will be a tough game and can see anything winning really, no matter what you take you have a chance. Hacken in better form though they are on the road. Sirus last 2 games at home have a draw and a loss 4 gols for and 5 against while Hacken's last 2 road games have seen them win one and lose one scoring 1 and conceding a 1. Going to put a smallish play here on a draw just going on a hunch and the fact it can go either way ill just play a draw. :hope:unsure