APAT Membership

moneyivey

Like manyof you I joined APAT last year through Poker Player. Been looking on their website recently and see they are moving their online series to Blue Square. Main reason for post is to see whether anyone has had an email to renew their membership and if so what cost? I can't remember how long ago I joined - is it a 12 month membership? Thanks.

Re: APAT Membership

Membership Levels APAT membership will be granted as follows:- * Association Membership - free An Association Member will be eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots and play in APAT Online Series events. * Tour Membership - £10 per annum A Tour Member will be eligible to eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots, play in APAT Online Series events and enter APAT live tournaments. * Organisational Membership An Organisational Member will be able to allocate free Tour Membership to individuals within their organisation. Organisational membership will free to organisations and individuals who promote APAT through their websites and blogs. * Professional Membership A Professional Member will be eligible to vote in Amateur Poker Association ballots and play in the APAT Masters and any additional Pro-Am event that APAT promotes. With immediate effect, all existing APAT members have been upgraded to a free 12 month Tour level membership.
Hope that clears it up from the APAT season 2 briefing - http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=177.0