1. 1.

• 19:35 BST Laddies Poker Cruise Team League
    • 19:45 BST Virgin Festival Sat
    • 20:00 BST Focus Game Virgin PL Festival Leg 1
    • 20:00 BST Blue Square Inside Poker GUKPT Freeroll
    • 20:00 BST 888.com PokerPlayerMag UK Open Freeroll
    • 20:00 BST Stans EPT London RH Freeroll
    • 21:00 BST SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:15 BST Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll (Sun to Fri)
    • 21:30 BST Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21:45 BST SkyPoker Primo £25,000 Gtd Daily Semi Final

Re: ** Poker Monday 3rd September **

A great quality of play tonight :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy I enjoyed it and good luck all who are left. Note to self: try to play more PL games :ok
Well, it was a bit of tough initiation to throw my lad to the lions tonight, but McG Junior held his own, so to speak, and finished above half-way. This is not going to be easy, is it? I nipped out for an hour when 20 left in, came back and there's still 10. The rather dubious "kick you off, then try a naff upgrade" didn't help anyone's concentration part way through :wall See you all next Monday McG :gimme

The rather dubious "kick you off' date=' then try a naff upgrade" didn't help anyone's concentration part way through :wall[/quote'] I came back to about 1000 chips somewhere in the 40ths I think, used 8 of my lives wisely to make it to the final table (never say die) and finally threw it away with KK, the best hand I had all night. :lol Well played all. Hope to see you all in the Wednesday league too. :ok

Not the most subtle of the tourneys, I admit, but the Virgin cheapskates at 8:15 (19:15 official start time) has good additional value. 10c rebuy, so it's a bit mad for the first hour, but there's $100 added, and only 36 reg'd so far with about 45 minutes to go. McG :gimme
Just thought I'd add that dobbin and I both cashed in this for minimal outlay (see daily winnings). If you can get your head round the fact that you want to try and be at about 10,000 chips after an hour, even if it means going bust 3 or 4 times in that time, then it settles down after the break - defo the strangest game of the week.