Daily NAPS 01/09/07

bowles10

Re: Daily NAPS 01/09/07 Newton Abbot 3.35 Chilling Place 0.5 pts e.w RPF 8/1. Moves to the fences today after a pretty successful spell on the hurdles without much luck. Previously it had some form over jumps and was in the process of a fine run in the Haldon Gold Cup when being taken out against Impek when second. After that its confidence took a knock and performances over fences went backwards but after a bit of a break and a spell over hurdles it could go close if it jumps well.

Re: Daily NAPS 01/09/07 3.35 Newton Abbot - Iron Man (NAP) Now this horse romped home before going to the Galway festival and running out and i dont think as the racing post puts it that the horse didnt want to jump the 2 fences in a row, but the fact that the horse was on the inside and was bumped out and lost site of the course it was taking. The last win at Market Rasen was a brilliant ride by Paddy Merrigan who is a real class jockey and value for his 3 plbs claim, which i think over this trip gives the horse a good couple of lengths on the field. Won at Market Rasen in a class 1 this today is a class 2 and has to be respected.

Re: Daily NAPS 01/09/07 350 Ripon : Inter Vision Taking a chance on this one at around 5/1, back on his favoured ground and distance, should leave some of his disappointments behind him today. Dropped well down the handicap this season so should be just about ready to strike.

Re: Daily NAPS 01/09/07 Right, after a month off, I am hoping to come back with some winners ...... but I wont hold my breath. 2.50 Chester SAGREDO The partnership of Prescott and Sanders are doing well with their runners at Chester at the moment with 3 out of the last 6 winning. They were also successful last night with Prescotts only runner, View from The Top, scoring. Sagredo looks like an improving animal and gets in off bottom weight. He may only be a 3 year old, but he is already rated higher than Chester Cup favourite Galient. EW NAP please.