Gala Bristol Finally opened

dik9

September 16th 20.00 £100 (+£10) Freezout guaranteed £5000 No Limit Hold'em 5000pts 30 minute clock blinds start at 25/50 Dealer Dealt 120 seats This is the opening comp, as soon as I get the regular schedule I will post. Before the live opening, they will be running freerolls with the winners gaining entry into this comp, freeroll dates TBA Any questions.......fire away :)

Re: Gala Bristol Finally opened

I'll try to make this. Can I just turn up, join, and enter? And is it likely to be sold out?
Seats 140, you can just turn up and enter, no pre reg so far, but facilty is available. TBH i couldn't even hazard a guess if it will be sold out, I don't really know how many players are in Bristol :\ at the mo.

Freerolls are on 14th and 15th' date=' possibly a ladies freeroll on the 13th[/quote'] What times registration for the freerolls, got a free night on Friday so probably pop along. cant make the Saturday as watching the mighty reds beat Coventry to go back on top!:nana

Unfortunately no cash games though.......... ever.......:loon I'd like to shake the hand of the managment bod who made that *insert swear words here* bad decision :clap..................not :sad
good decision in Dan's case methinks :beer