EPT video

darklord55

Re: EPT video I getting absolutely sick of hearing so called pro's whinging on about plays made by qualifiers. These pro's have no more right to be there, in fact less so, these qualifiers have earned the right to be there using their own money, they are no mugs they have come through a tough qualification process online. What gives some average pro like Marc Goodwin who can't even remember what it is like to buy into a tourney, who enjoys sponsors money and a comfortable life, what gives him the right to slag these people off. They play the way they want to play who the fcuk is he to criticise it? If he cannot handle the way they play then he is obviously being outplayed, if we all played by the book then it would be easy to win. I saw too much of this from the WSOP, whinging American pro's crying that they were not being allowed to play their game and Internet qualifiers are ruining 'their' touneys and now it is happening on the EPT, WELL TOUGH!!!! It is these people, myself and most of the people on this forum who generate the cash so that these over privileged no marks can enjoy free buyins and lucrative sponsorship deals. Go figure and deal with it you selfish prick. Come the revolution I tell yer :@