** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Who says accy's are sh*t!

Guest Mighty Shrimper

Guest Mighty Shrimper

I've just won £195 on an 8 game accy France to beat Slovenia Denmark to beat Luxembourg Czech Republic to beat Moldova Spain to beat N.Ireland Turkey to beat Macedonia England to beat Slovakia Belgium to beat Andorra Finland to beat Azerbaijan Put £50 on it. Well Happy cos Southend beat York to go within 2 points of top and are 5th now so its been a great day for me! What about everybody else?

Guest bluekinkladze

Re: Who says accy's are sh*t! nice one, shrimp. As you can see from the below thread my day started off cr@p, thanks torquay, looked like it was getting better, then some scouser tried to claim the glory, then gave it back, just remains to be seen where Sporting Odds stand on things. If they come good I'm about £20 up on the day ..... Kinky

Guest Footy4cast

Re: Who says accy's are sh*t! Well done shrimp... If your good at accas why not post them before hand so we can all have a piece !!! Personally for every 8 team acca you win ,another 150 will fail. However they are more likely in internationals IMO. Well done m8 enjoys your winnings !!!

Guest paulinho

Re: Who says accy's are sh*t! why all the f-ing praise? its a bit unfair on all the many people that have got slated for after-eventing/boasting/general stupidity of putting £50 on an 8 team acca. unlike komp i have no problem with big accas, i had a couple meself yesterday, but with big money and in the manner that the post was written, well grrr. apologies for the tone, i have a big @#%$ off hangover, i'll be more civil in a few hours :)

Guest Honestayrman

Re: Who says accy's are sh*t! Think you have a very valid point paulinho. Granted it was on internationals, but a post telling us of an "after event" £50 8 team accy is obscene.

Guest Tonyvdb

my accy won too I had an 10 game-accy on correct scores : :D France - Slovenia : 5-0 Poland - Latvia : 0-1 Ukraine - Greece : 2-0 Andorra - Belgium : 0-1 Barnsley - Bristol City : 1-4 Huddersfield - Notts : 3-0 Stockport - Crewe : 1-4 Hull - Rochdale : 3-0 Wrexham - Orient : 0-0 Farnborough - Kettering : 0-1 I staked 1000£ on it and I'm off now to buy a Ferrari and a yacht !! cheers, mates !!

Guest Mighty Shrimper

Re: my accy won too I don't usualy to accy's, I usualy do Trebles. Before I found this site I always did accy's and never won but since I've come on here i've been doing Trebles and I've been winning quite often so thanks all. Thought I'd do one yesterday because I fancied alot of the internationals, might do it again midweek.

Guest Footy4cast

My original post was a little bit tongue in cheek...anyone cam come on here and say what they won after the event, no one knows if they are lying or telling the truth without posting selections before hand. After the event posting will always get the kind of unfavourable response that many have posted here as it is deemed very poor manners on the forum.

Guest cjamars

Re: Who says accy's are sh*t! No one says accy's are sh*t m8..... Anyone who knows anything about the PL's etiquette knows blatant "after eventing" on the aforementioned accy's is sh*t!!!!!!!