Evils Quest For Glory

evilchris

Im back again with another glory hunt, this is one that ive seen on a couple of forums and always liked the idea but never given it a shot.:ok Its very simple I have £100 divided in to 50 £2 bets to start with. I bet these 50 bets at odds around evens. If a bet fails that run is over but if a bet wins I then pick another even money bet with a £4 stake and so on. Basicly im doing 50 full bank jobs all starting at £2. I will keep going until only 1 run is still going. for example; Bet 1 £2 to win £4 Bet 2 £4 to win £8 Bet 3 £8 to win £16 Bet 4 £16 to win £32 Bet 5 £32 to win £64 Bet 6 £64 to win £128 Bet 7 £128 to win £256 Bet 8 £256 to win £512 If I can get a line of 6 winning bets I will have my money back 19 bets for the million.;) Everything will become clear when I get going and I know this is prob doomed to failure but should keep me entertained for a while. I will do all 50 bets at £2 first then move on to place £4 bets with the remaining cash and so on. All bets will be placed at betfair and winnings will be after commission is taken. Will prob post a few selections to start tomorrow but am going to try and be selective so that this lasts for a while and I have more chance of getting my cash back.:tongue2 Attempt 1 Results Bets: 110 Won: 54 Lost: 58 Start Bank: £100 Finish Bank: £550.27 Withdrawn: £450.27

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.