BAM

** Poker Friday 24th August **  

1. 1.

• no poker
    • 1930 William Hill £500 added
    • 2000 Boss NLHE (25112358)
    • 2000 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 2100 SkyPoker The Open
    • 2115 Ladbrokes Cruise Daily Freeroll (Sun to Fri)
    • 2145 SkyPoker Primo £25,000 Gtd Daily Semi Final
    • 0130 WPEX $5000 Added

Re: ** Poker Friday 24th August **

Well played Nade :clap:clap It is not an easy tourney that and you did superb for getting 2nd, a shame you couldn't have gone one further but there is always next time :ok
TY all again, support as i said is totally amazing :notworthy Thinking about it i'm well gutted i missed that chance to win a tournament, if i'd had more balls i would have called one of those all ins and might have won the race as i did have decent hands when he was re-raising me, but as i said earlier i didn't want to put my tournament on the line in a race, but maybe you have to do that HU, i don't know because i've only once before been HU in a tourn (PL exclusive focus game a while ago). Will read up more me thinks in this area.

Re: ** Poker Friday 24th August **

In MTT's the payout structure is quite steep - the rewards for winning are usually quite high making it worthwhile going for the win' date=' rather than limping up a place or two in the payout structure....[/quote'] Aye, i should have called at least once out of the 2/3 times he re-raised all in pre flop, but that's in hindsight, but the experience will come when i get heads up in more tournies :hope