Sweden Superrettan , 23 Aug 2007 - Sundsvall vs Hacken

Sundsvall - Hacken Two teams with real chances to achieve promotion this year . I will give Hacken credit because they are in better shape : two wins in the last 2 games in Superettan also a goaless draw in Uefa Cup 0-0 @ Dunfermline . The had some problems with injured players thats why the slipped to middle table positions , now they have 29 p , and 3rd place has 32 p . Atvidabergs , Sundsvall ( 32 p ) , Hacken and maybe Orgryte , are fighting for two places , 2nd and 3rd . Sundsvall lost 1-4 away to Sylvia , they ussualy won vital points in home games .... home record very impressive 6 3 0 16-1 , only Enkoping managed to score @ Sundsvall . Under 2.5 is a good bet , Hacken have solid defense , Sundvall as well , both teams could settle for the draw . Sundsvall beat twice Hacken this year , both away : 2-0 1st match , and 2-1 in Cup . GL . Picks : under 2.5 goals 10/10 @ 2.02 with Canbet Hacken ( + 0.25 ) AH 10 /10 @ 2.02 with Pinnacle .

Re: Sweden Superrettan , 23 Aug 2007 - Sundsvall vs Hacken

Sundsvall - Hacken Two teams with real chances to achieve promotion this year . I will give Hacken credit because they are in better shape : two wins in the last 2 games in Superettan also a goaless draw in Uefa Cup 0-0 @ Dunfermline . The had some problems with injured players thats why the slipped to middle table positions , now they have 29 p , and 3rd place has 32 p . Atvidabergs , Sundsvall ( 32 p ) , Hacken and maybe Orgryte , are fighting for two places , 2nd and 3rd . Sundsvall lost 1-4 away to Sylvia , they ussualy won vital points in home games .... home record very impressive 6 3 0 16-1 , only Enkoping managed to score @ Sundsvall . Under 2.5 is a good bet , Hacken have solid defense , Sundvall as well , both teams could settle for the draw . Sundsvall beat twice Hacken this year , both away : 2-0 1st match , and 2-1 in Cup . GL . Picks : under 2.5 goals 10/10 @ 2.02 with Canbet Hacken ( + 0.25 ) AH 10 /10 @ 2.02 with Pinnacle .
Agree, there's a good value in over evens for Häcken +0.25, I rank Häcken as the better team, but Sundsvall's homerecord a worrying factor. Btw: The match vs Dunfermline ended 1-1, Häcken got the equalizer and a very good awayresult in the end.

Re: Sweden Superrettan , 23 Aug 2007 - Sundsvall vs Hacken Well, I'm going to have to be the devils advocate here and take the opposite view. I think Sundsvall will bounce back after their horrible loss away to Sylvia and return to their winning ways at home. Their home record speaks for itself really: 6-3-0 (16-1). Sundsvall have already beaten Häcken twice this year, in the league and in the cup. Häcken have had a good run lately but some of their focus may be on the Dunfermline game. Extremely hard to predict Superettan though...

Agree' date=' there's a good value in over evens for Häcken +0.25, I rank Häcken as the better team, but Sundsvall's homerecord a worrying factor. Btw: The match vs Dunfermline ended 1-1, Häcken got the equalizer and a very good awayresult in the end.[/quote'] Yes , sorry , it was 1-1 ... and about Sundvall's record , its fake !

Well' date=' I'm going to have to be the devils advocate here and take the opposite view. I think Sundsvall will bounce back after their horrible loss away to Sylvia and return to their winning ways at home. Their home record speaks for itself really: 6-3-0 (16-1). Sundsvall have already beaten Häcken twice this year, in the league and in the cup. Häcken have had a good run lately but some of their focus may be on the Dunfermline game. Extremely hard to predict Superettan though...[/quote'] Dunfermline game will be played on 30 AUG .... Sundsvall have a strong record in home matches , but ... you should take in consideration : Sundvall had weak opponents ! Show me a strong team they took on at home ? They didnt play with Orgryte , Norkopping or Hacken ( IMO best teams in Sweden Superettan , two of them relegated last year ) at home , so no value in my eyes this record .

So, is this youre pick, PyroliMadrik/Come2Dubai, or did you get it from http://www.worldpicks.eu/show_pick.php?id=2303 Same question goes for your Hammarby pick http://www.worldpicks.eu/show_pick.php?id=2302 ???

Re: Sweden Superrettan , 23 Aug 2007 - Sundsvall vs Hacken I've decided to try a small bet on Häcken dnb @ 2.37 and straight @ 3.30, both at Bet365. I think all that needs to be said about this match is already said, I find a value in backing Häcken at this price, Sundsvall with dodgy form and Häcken with rising form and good capacity, this match can really go either way.

Re: Sweden Superrettan , 23 Aug 2007 - Sundsvall vs Hacken X ht maybe ? We could see away win why not ? Many people bet after standings and Sundvall have a good record at home 6 3 0 16-1 , really impressive , so I believe they will back home with a draw ( DC 1,X ) in some combos . That's my mentality , I always try to guess what others are betting .