** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

N.Ireland v Ukraine

Guest Get Me a Drink

Guest Get Me a Drink

Does anyone have any team news on this game. The Ukraine appear quite good value at 1.83 against a poor N.Ireland team Thanks Richard

Guest Perseas

My opinion Ukraine was bad they scored 2 goals with counter attacks ,now they have to attack ,N.Ireland was quite good with Spain if they defend like that ....draw for me.

Guest Pat the Baker

Re: My opinion There is nothing poor about the present N. Ireland Team. They are improving every game, Ukraine never travel well. Not the type of match I would bet on.

Guest Da Hannanah

Check your stats, Pattyboy... Wassat??? "Ukraine never travel well"??????? Ukraine haven't lost away in the last 2 qualifying campaigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you also write for The Sun in your sparetime, my man? ;)

Guest jj latenite

re Sammy McIlroy has hinted he may go for an attacking formation as they have get points from this game. If this is true & Ukraine have a strong side out, I think the phrase " THE FLOODGATES HAVE OPENED" may be ideal. N.I are a below average,but sometimes a well organised team who can frustrate teams UNTIL they fall behind. If they change their style of play to attack from the off tommorrow, I think they'll be picked off by H.T. Although I would like to see some positive team news out of the Ukraine camp before I lump on (if I can find It) l

team news Apparently Taggart is injured , a big out for the Irish , i love the 4/5 about the ukraine. was not the last game at windsor park the lennon witch hunt game

Guest paulybhoy

working for the Sun? Does Pat work for the sun, dunno! But I do know that his bread if not eaten in one day always goes stale and tastes like shite!(as Pat The Baker will tell you, his user name is actually a top selling brand name of bread in Ireland) more info than required? anyway De Hannah,

Quote:

Wassat??? "Ukraine never travel well"??????? Ukraine haven't lost away in the last 2 qualifying campaigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you also write for The Sun in your sparetime, my man?

Creative journalism here as well? Ukraine haven't lost away in the last 2 qualifying campaigns!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apart from wc 2000/2002 14 Germany-V 4-1 Same group did beat away Norway,Armenia, Belarus and drew away with Wales and Poland Euro 98/99 November 13 19.00 Slovenia-V 2-1 Same group did beat away Andorra, Iceland and drew away with France, Russia,Armenia, It does show that ukraine are hard to beat, but does not mean too much as both teams have changed a lot since these qualifiers, however it is worth noting that Andryj Shevchenko was the scorer of most of their goals away. Dont think he is playing!

Guest Da Hannanah

Well... You refer of course to the 2nd place play-off games. OK, I forgot about those, but the fact remains they have not lost away in the last two qualification GROUPS, and to say they travel poorly is even in the strictest definition of the term not correct. To be quite frank, I believe they are better away than at home!!