** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Eng V Mac - First Goalscorer

Dont think England will have too many problems sticking it in the onion bag tonight, but who's gonna bag it? Ive gone for an obvious 2 really 1) Owen 5/2 Just because hes gonna score at some point tonight, and probably one day will become Englands top goalscorer 2) Scholes 7/1 Hes gone a few games without getting any, and hes about due, especially if hes plays in the middle of the Park. (Odd from Ladbrokes) Any thoughts? By the way when ever I post my bets here I always seem to lose.

Guest paulinho

Re: Eng V Mac - First Goalscorer wayne bridge 40-1 i can dream can't i? besides, first proper start, home ground, he's got a hell of a left foot, looks like he'll be in midfield, could let one fly, and wahay! :)

Guest MortyUk

Beckham Beckham will get a few opportunities tonight to score from a free kick. With Heskey out and hopefully Smith in he will get a couple of chances at least. Heskey spends all his international time hugging the touchline and then rolling the ball back to Ashley Cole etc... When he does get a decent ball in the box only Owen is ever there and he never gets on the end of it. With Smudger Smith upfront putting himself about, generally annoying centre halves as he does he will pick up free kicks in dangerous positions. I noticed in the last international he played in how good he was at holding the ball up and challenging in the air. You can get 7/1 on Beckham scoring first and around 5's on scoring a free kick. Value in my opinion. Ive also posted somewhere else the value in Gary Speed tonight, hes 33's at Laddy's but as low as 14's at Bet365. I expect Wales to hold their own tonight. There playing undercover I heard so the crowd will be right behind them, Speed is a seasoned pro doing well this season and he gets in the box more often than he is associated with. I also saw (9/2) on Sheyvchenko scoring 1st against N.I. The best player on the pitch by a mile - value there I think.

Guest MortyUk

Bollox... Just checked and he is, bollox, might have at look at the other likely lads to score first then - noticed Oleg Luzhny is 66/1, and rightly so!!