What game would you play against a pro?

Jaded

On Stars Tournament Leaderboard, winner each week gets a $1000 HU Freeroll of the game of their choice against a member of Team Poker Stars. Sadly I'm a tiny bit off the pace at the moment, but got me wondering which game I'd play if by some miracle I did win it - obviously would depend on if you knew in advance which pro, but if you didn't, I think I'd go for 2-7 Triple Draw. (I'm not as crap at it as most games, and I'm guessing most pros are slightly less familiar with it than Texas/Omaha.)

Re: What game would you play against a pro?

I don't suppose no-limit Omaha is an option?
Interesting thought - Stars DO have no-limit Omaha, but only on play money tables! Someone could do with topping the leaderboard and trying to find out ;)

Re: What game would you play against a pro? I would guess that in Limit games a pro would would wear you down, though there would be more luck in any particular hand. Depends if you want to give yourself the best chance of winning or consider the chance to play a pro heads up as part of the value of the prize.