International friendlies 21-23 aug.

Re: International friendlies 21-23 aug.

:eek :eek What a goal from Freddy Eastwood to give Wales a terrific 1-0 win, and stay within unders!! :cow Great night for me! Well done on picking unders aswell Badboy! :cheers
Yes the goal was superb. I also did a small bet on lay Bulgaria at 1.6. I knew I should lay England. But I picked the under for that match :wall At least I made some profit on live betting :dude

Re: International friendlies 21-23 aug. England v Germany. What a ****ing joke, seriously. friendly matches should be banned. 1 yellow card. just one! This is the last straw in betting on friendlies. never ever again unless theres some ridiculous bet to be had. The most spineless and pointless performance from both sides. Its almost a derby match, and there wasn't any show of passion or commitment from a single player, ****ing pathetic spectacle. Anyone who pays £30 to watch that ****ing nonsense needs their heads looked at. ****ing waste of time.

Greece v Spain So my selection(with very low stake of course,its a friendly!) Lay Spain at Betfair, if the value of Spain's win drops around 2.35-2.40 for 15Euros otherwise more risky Back Draw for a value of 3.4 for a stake of 7Euros Good luck:)
I cant believe i have lost this bet!:wall It was a perfect draw since the 68' of the game and both teams were happy with this.But at the 10 last seconds of extra time the greek defence was so stupid and Spain scored:cry

Bad luck sofoklis' date=' would probably have been bad enough for you with Greece losing like that never mind with money on it aswell.[/quote'] Thank u my friend for your concern :) I dont care about the money ,it was a very very low stake i bet.I am feeling sorry for the people who followed my tip and lost this bet like this and of course for the way the Greek national team lost this game :(

Mexico are at very good odds to beat Colombia 17/10 with coral. very surprised with these odds as Colombia have only called up 2 European based players as the rest are from Colombia. Mexico have called up full strength squad for this game. This game is being played in a neutral venue in the us. therefore 8/10 stakes on Mexico win !!!
Where did you get this info, Mexico selected an under 23 team only 4 players are over 23. :spank

England v Germany. What a ****ing joke, seriously. friendly matches should be banned. 1 yellow card. just one! This is the last straw in betting on friendlies. never ever again unless theres some ridiculous bet to be had. The most spineless and pointless performance from both sides. Its almost a derby match, and there wasn't any show of passion or commitment from a single player, ****ing pathetic spectacle. Anyone who pays £30 to watch that ****ing nonsense needs their heads looked at. ****ing waste of time.
Come on,How many times we have seen england fell to german at home before yesterday.It is precisely 32 years since england beat germany at home.I wanted to take germany but expected it to be a friendly draw but germany did it again and my over a nice gift.German beat england on the last game at the old wembley and they become the first team to beat england at the new wembley. cheers:cheers

England v Germany. What a ****ing joke, seriously. friendly matches should be banned. 1 yellow card. just one! This is the last straw in betting on friendlies. never ever again unless theres some ridiculous bet to be had. The most spineless and pointless performance from both sides. Its almost a derby match, and there wasn't any show of passion or commitment from a single player, ****ing pathetic spectacle. Anyone who pays £30 to watch that ****ing nonsense needs their heads looked at. ****ing waste of time.
I said that was an interesting bet because in friendlies the yellow card market could go either way. I found out that during England friendlies, very rarely are there more than 1 yellow card, bear that in mind in future.

Where did you get this info' date=' Mexico selected an under 23 team only 4 players are over 23. :spank[/quote'] shocking performance by Mexico i got the info from goal.com which are usually very reliable. :wall

Romania - Turkey Even though Turkey is not a stable team, the odds are a bit high for Turkey. Turkey is stronger than Romania and this is a friendly match. I think Turkey odds should not have been more than 3.00. So I lay Romania 2.2
what a terrible and sloppy play from Turkey!!! :wall no bet until 2 or 3 row win