• 18.00 William Hill £7500 Added
    • 18.30 Stans Poker $2500 Sunday Roast Freeroll
    • 18.30 Virgin Festival Weekly Final
    • 19.00 Purple Lounge Nothing to Lose
    • 19.30 Virgin V Roll 25,000 V Points
    • 20.30 Pokerstars $100,000 Gtd
    • 21.30 Paradise 50 Up Club
    • 21.30 Pokerstars Sunday Million

Re: ** Poker Sunday 19th August ** I know what you mean Morl - believe me, it's not for selfish reasons - I've qualified too, so wont be playing (and I didn't play yesterdays focus game either, as I've already qualfiied for that) ....... it just seems such a great opportunity to get a lot of PL'rs together under 1 roof for what is looking a fantastic event.....but you're right, at some point we need to say enough have qualified and anyone else needs to make their own efforts.... So I'll do one more week of them (Next Thursday and Sunday) then we'll say they're no longer focus games :ok (The PL exclusive Virgin Festival games will be focus games, but anyone will be able to play in them as these tickets will be transferable to other PL'rs if you already have a ticket :ok)

Re: ** Poker Sunday 19th August **

I know what you mean Morl - believe me, it's not for selfish reasons - I've qualified too, so wont be playing (and I didn't play yesterdays focus game either, as I've already qualfiied for that) ....... it just seems such a great opportunity to get a lot of PL'rs together under 1 roof for what is looking a fantastic event.....but you're right, at some point we need to say enough have qualified and anyone else needs to make their own efforts.... So I'll do one more week of them (Next Thursday and Sunday) then we'll say they're no longer focus games :ok (The PL exclusive Virgin Festival games will be focus games, but anyone will be able to play in them as these tickets will be transferable to other PL'rs if you already have a ticket :ok)
Cheers mate, Just incase, i never meant selfish from anyone, i meant selfish from me ask for them to stop....just incase someone wants to have a pop later. Are the PL ones transferable for cash? ;) ie...can we sell em to fellow plers?

(The PL exclusive Virgin Festival games will be focus games' date=' but anyone will be able to play in them as these tickets will be transferable to other PL'rs if you already have a ticket :ok)[/quote'] I dont want to sound like a right dick,but if i had a seat already i would,nt play in the PL exclusive game,as i would,nt think it right at winning another seat to sell it to a fellow pl,er,if im right in understanding these are for us pl,ers so will be private.What i,m trying to say is these tickets can only be won by fellow pl,ers which IMO is great so by me playing if i had a ticket would be unfair as my fellow PL,ers can only win these and any1 else who as a ticket playing these should be ashamed of themselves as to get another ticket for financial reward :dude:dude:dude

Are the PL ones transferable for cash? ;) ie...can we sell em to fellow plers?
That's not the intention at all and would be against the spirit of the competition...... The buy in to the PL game is nominal, so I dont think there is any harm in GIVING a seat that you win away to one of your favourite PL'rs?

i would' date='nt play in the PL exclusive game,as i would,nt think it right at winning another seat to sell it to a fellow pl,er,[/quote'] I will be playing in it, but if I win a seat, I will be giving it away - I wouldn't be selling it.

Re: ** Poker Sunday 19th August ** How am I supposed to play poker after being out at the Derby all day (which I think we won :eyes someone also told me we are top of the league :nana) Anyway out of virgin thingy played like a donk :cheers playing like a donk in pokergod but still in :cheers