3.20pm yarmouth info

LAURAS BEST of w.haggas is expected to win here. horse i have followed also and is decent horse. not shown it's full potential yet! but expected to win today and at around 3/1-7/2 a decent price also. not my strongest info ever, but strong enough to mention it. any info i get will post up on here and you can do what you want with it. any tip i do give is info and not my own selection. might have one later, will let you know later and good luck!.;)

Re: 3.20pm yarmouth info

Well sorry maybe i got that wrong , do u have a family member called pedro, if not again i apologise, just a name that has popped up on another forum Wups
lol i have no clue who bob or pedro is mate. my username "josh turner" is a country singer. not my real name.

Re: 3.20pm yarmouth info ok guys, been told ok to back it. have to go out so good luck to us!. 4.30pm GOLDEN SPRITE 11/2. im on this e/way and been given this e/way. but is expected to win and be no shock to see it shorten to around 4/1. currently 13/8 for a place on betfair and 7/1 for the win. so im on at around those odds. good luck if you follow me and catch you tomorrow.

Re: 3.20pm yarmouth info

ok guys, been told ok to back it. have to go out so good luck to us!. 4.30pm GOLDEN SPRITE 11/2. im on this e/way and been given this e/way. but is expected to win and be no shock to see it shorten to around 4/1. currently 13/8 for a place on betfair and 7/1 for the win. so im on at around those odds. good luck if you follow me and catch you tomorrow.
8th and about 14 lengths off the winner. :( Just for future reference can you please put any info in the relevant daily threads, keeps the place looking tidy and all that, cheers. Unlucky with your tips. :ok