** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian Federal Election 2007

Australian Federal elections – due around November/early December 2007. 2.55 Coalition win @ Centrebet, Lasseters, RacingOdds

The polls indicate that the long standing Coalition will get rolled. However the polls have always said that at this stage leading into elections and they invariably prove a poor guide. As such, I’m quite surprised by the odds on offer.

More importantly, the polls are actually used by the elite moguls, who are the ones really pulling the strings, as a way of measuring their effectiveness at manipulating the thinking of people. These moguls have whole institutes set up solely for the purpose of people manipulation – such as the Tavistock Institute in London. Don’t be at all surprised to see them pull certain triggers on the people at the last moment, just as they have obviously done on previous occasions.

Prime Minister John Howard is a 33rd degree Freemason and clearly a key player in attempts to implement a New World Order (as is Hillary Clinton), so they’d like him to continue the job he’s doing rather than risking it with someone else – his age (late sixties) is of no concern to them (I’ll refrain from stating why that is).

Personally, I’d rather people wake up to the massive corruption occurring across world wide politics, as well as here in the so called ‘lucky country’ (another Tavistock Institute brainwashing ploy), however, in the meantime I strongly suspect that we’ll get yet another election result going against the polls. 2.55 is a very big offer about that.

2.25 prior to most recent poll results a few weeks ago. The price may rise or drop. I’m just having something on it at various stages. Ash.

Re: Australian Federal Election 2007 The $1.50 on John Howard to beat Maxine McKew in Bennelong looks like money in the bank, McKew is running on the ever sturdy platform of "I'm not him". $1.40 for Pauline Hanson to NOT be elected to Federal Parliament is also money in the bank, if she even makes it to the election I will be surprised, but she has had her time and delivered nothing, voters are not going to be fooled again. Odds are on Sportingbet.com.au.

Re: Australian Federal Election 2007 I might even have a shot at the 3.00 for Pauline. She's someone people know and I suspect many will also warm to her because of what she's been put through plus PR through the bit of TV. Pauline was seen as a threat to our corrupt government. She has the knowledge to seriously expose them. With the help of the also corrupt media, this is why she was muck-raked as she was. Those same voters who elected her previously know what she really does think, which is completely different to what the media tell us her opinions are. For example, when she attempted to expose the Port Arthur massacre (totally overwhelming evidence that this was an inside job) a (corrupt) detective , came on the radio in a disgusted tone of voice denouncing Pauline for suggesting that Port Arthur was some charade that did not occur and as such her comments were a great insult to Australians and victims families. This of course is totally not what she thought, but the Government would certainly be in huge trouble if she was truly able to speak. Is she definately in the senate election? I think I heard this morning something about that being the case. If she's in the right electorate she'd be odds on to be elected IMO.

Re: Australian Federal Election 2007 Yes, just checked and she is running for the Senate of Queensland at the Federal election as an independent but is registering herself as a political party, which means she'll be above the line on the ballot paper, greatly improving her chances. Certainly no worse than an even money shot IMO. I'm on this one for sure.