Fleet's Multibets

Can't seem to ge into this racing lark much these days, every system I've been working on seems to have far too many qualifiers! (The 50p system I decided is best for the proper jumps season) Anyway, the best of these so far (on paper) is what I am posting here. Basically, we look at the top third of the racecard of all races. Qualifiers are looked at in the following order: 1) Must have finished 1/2/3 LTO 2) Must have run in the last 28 days 3) Where more than one meets 1) & 2) the qualifier is the horse that ran longest ago 4) In event of 2 or more matching 1) 2) &3) then no selection. Then we have a short-priced WIN Lucky 15 14.35 HAYDOCK Formal Decree 16.50 HAYDOCK Franchoek 17.35 NEWAMRKET Smart Ass 18.50 AYR Danzatrice And a bigger priced EACH WAY Lucky 15's 13.10 ASCOT Dream Eater 14.15 NEWMARKET Trance 14.55 ASCOT Odiham 15.45 HAYDOCK Come Out Fighting 13.25 HAYDOCK Sir Xaar 14.20 ASCOT Invincible Force 15.30 ASCOT Before You Go 16.40 REDCAR Lewis Lloyd Sorry for late posting lost track of time.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.