Sedgefield 10/08/07

Carl

Bit of a mix selections today trying something a bit new, with my picks being ½ my selections but backed up by a sort of system picks. Hope this make sense:\ Tension Point 2.30 Sedgefield Experience counts for everything here and I cant really see past TensionPoint to make it a quick double. Badly hampered when Devilfishpoker Com jumped badly left. Christian Williams did not panic on the gelding, allowing him time to recover and get into his stride and letting him steadily close on the pace from four out. But he still looked an unlikely winner on the home turn when Callisto Moon had forged clear, but that 1m3f Flat winner began to run out of steam on the run to the last and a tired jump there handed the initiative to Tension Point, who was running in a first-time tongue-tie, having raced too keenly when tried in a visor last time.(RP) Aperitif 4.00 Sedgefield Has been schooled over fences and jumps for fun. Connections think very highly of him and he could be a good dual purpose prospect. Ran well LTO to grab 2nd behind Cottingham (won again since) over 16f on Gd. I dont think theres too much in this race to trouble it. Fuel Cell 5.00 Sedgefield 3rd to Aperitif LTO at Uttox which could frank the form if the above wins. A P McCoy has only the 3 rides today and this looks like his best chance of a winner. Been running well so far this season and again I cant see much in this race to trouble it.

Re: Sedgefield 10/08/07 sorry carl,must oppose your choice at sedge in the 2.30.I think GREEN DAY PACKER is the one. Mr Haslam thinks this is a good un and had schooled well before his first race over hurdles .McCoy was on board then ,all was going well until he jumped a path before an hurdle and put his back out.he is fit after a rest and McCoy is back on ,Haslam had other entries for this race but chose this for the M.P.R club in a race he has won before..As with all M.P.R horses watch the market .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.