Valuescope August 4th

Re: Valuescope August 4th Sorry Jack, I think you perhaps missunderstood what I was trying to say. Sorry to you also Carl but having read some of the really silly comments regarding such things as "Can he tip who will win the Premiership" I did not want such people to share the knowledge. Please "both" forget my posting. for me, the subject is dead. Sheeny

Re: Valuescope August 4th Hey Writeups, Please do not read anything that is not there or make something of nothing. There are some cynics out there regarding "any and all" newspaper tipsters, they are quick to put down those of us that put some store by them and decry any credibility we give them. For this reason only I wished to impart a little info to Jack regarding Value Scope but have realised I should have kept my trap shut. I did try to send Jack a PM which would have avoided the present situation but was unable to do so and now I find myself acused of spamming? Sheeny

Re: Valuescope August 4th Dam...calm down, but as one reply did say, why could you not put it up here for all of us to see.then you went defensive and shut up shop..maybe i jumped the gun on the spamming issue, so i will apologise in that case, but share with PL as others do..if it makes money let everyone know.

Re: Valuescope August 4th

Dam...calm down' date=' but as one reply did say, why could you not put it up here for all of us to see.then you went defensive and shut up shop..maybe i jumped the gun on the spamming issue, so i will apologise in that case, but share with PL as others do..if it makes money let everyone know.[/quote'] I used to share my info on here.....then i was banned . So........now i just lurk and amuse myself reading well informed posts by you :rollin

Re: Valuescope August 4th

Roll on another ban :ok
Well a ban might do you good, because by the sound of things you have alias's to incur and you quoted "Another Ban".. 4 posts / 2 abuse responses maybe you are just one of those that get bored and go around forums taking the p*ss out of every one selections or strategies, how about you actually put up some selections and stop slagging every one off, maybe we could all jump on you when you pick losers aswell. but most people on here have some thing between their ears and use it on a respectable note Criticism is fine, freedom of speech, but no doubt you will pop up under an alias and pounce on people again to fullfill your daily boredam.. Secreto you will probably have the last word in this thread, as responding to you to be honest is not worth it..its a shame that one person has to be full of themselves without actually contributing to the forum apart from rude and unkind posts.