Glorious Goodwood DAY 2

Re: Glorious Goodwood DAY 2 3.30 Excellent Art (nap) & Archipenko e/w Asiatic Boy has done all his winning this term on the dirt in Dubai and looks a real good horse but interesting to see that he turns 4 years of age today meaning he has to give away a whole 7lbs to the 3 year olds. So if this race was to be run a day earlier I beleive he could still race on the weights the 3 year olds get still. The weight could prove to much considering his little break. Have put Excellent Art into my 10 to follow after being impressive in both of his races this year, The race looks to have some real strong pace in which will no only suit Excellent Art coming of the pace but also Jamie Spencer who knows how to produce this horse. Archipenko if showing any signs of his derby trial form when beating yesterday's winner Yellowstone, will be liking the drying ground and looks a huge price at 40/1 for a place. 4.05 Samira Gold Very lightly raced and looks open to much improvement from her recent 2nd just a lenght behind Yaqeen who is a group 1 performer. Stayed on very strong and this extra 2 furlongs will suit. The ground no problems, stable in cracking form and I'll be hoping Spencer can get a quick double up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.