Midweek bets here pls

Guest FootballFanatic

Guest FootballFanatic

Gone for another acca £5 and 8 sevenfolds at a £1 =£13 - £32.98 total £29.98 Event info: Russia v Israel Selection: Russia @ 1.50 Event info: Slovenia v Hungary Selection: Slovenia @ 1.83 Event info: Latvia v Uzbekistan Selection: Latvia @ 1.33 Event info: Turkey v Moldova Selection: Turkey @ 1.17 Event info: Denmark v Finland Selection: Denmark @ 1.53 Event info: Bulgaria v Lithuania Selection: Bulgaria @ 1.28 Event info: Norway v Scotland - live on BBC2 Scotland Selection: Norway @ 1.53 Event info: Portugal v Kazakhstan Selection: Portugal @ 1.08 good luck

Guest WelshGarth

Re: Midweek bets here pls Nice to see you taking my advice re Maximum trebles FF. What's with that bloody signature anyway? With that and the bloody kisses and hearts I'm starting to have my doubts about you:| PS anytime you want another game of minesweeper it's fine by me. The humiliation of being 6 nil behind must be hard to bear. Anyway, just a single on Wales tonight, friendlies aren't my scene. I am however biased as fcuk so I recommend no-one follows my bets and I'm only having two quid so I can tell Kojic I told him so later;)

Guest FootballFanatic

Re: Midweek bets here pls Yeah got ur advice down to a T Garth ;) You think this is something? Wait till next weekd Uefa and champs league accas , keep a look out you will need a lot of scrolling down the way with the amount of teams i will be taking :rollin Luddite i am waiting on the season getting going, 3-4 games or so as it is a goal based system that needs the statos :eek My system and stats don't really go together but i am willing to try :rolleyes

Guest FootballFanatic

Re: Midweek bets here pls Also Garth when i am feeling really happy when this acca comes in :b then i will allow you to beat me at will on minesweeper :lol i just can't seem to beat you :(

Guest kojic2003

Re: Midweek bets here pls [email protected] already won(3:0) :) Other picks: [email protected] :| Czech U21(-1.5)@2.20(just started) Slovakia (X)2@(3.50)6.00 [email protected] S&M UNDER [email protected] and [email protected] Iceland UNDER [email protected] [email protected] Peru (X)2@(3.30)5.00 Belgium OVER [email protected] ;) GOOD LUCK ;)

Guest WelshGarth

Re: Midweek bets here pls If that Acca comes in mate I'll buy you a pint and I'll lapdance for you. All I suggest you do is keep a betting record and then figure out how much you would have won had you backed the same stake on a treble, double or single instead. Do that for a month or so and tell me I'm wrong;)

Guest FootballFanatic

Re: Midweek bets here pls If i bet singles on 1.08 i'm gonna be betting for quite a while to make a bit of doh. Garth i have witnesses here that saw you would buy me a pint and you better not use your mod status to delete the post cos it's coming up and i am getting a pint. Carlsberg pls ;) My comment is from Alan partridge. The picture i have is big al himself. You never saw it? I am sure a lot of the boys have seen it, whether they like the programme or not is another thing :rollin

Guest johnny

Re: Midweek wagers holland not to lose wales not to lose, or lose 1-0 portugal to win (with davenport to win tennis - she has already won early this morningat 1/9). pays total 2.1