Windsor 30th July Selections

Re: Windsor 30th July Selections STREET LIFE..WIND..6.40 is getting a bit long in the tooth but is still capable of winning. he absolutely loves it here, his record at windsor,over 10 furlongs,below class 3 reads, (111340) he is 1 lb higher than his last winning mark but the claimer riding today (who has won on him before) negates the slightly higher mark. it also runs well in big fields 7 of its 8 wins have been in fields of 11 or more. as for the opposition the henry candy horse looks open to improvement but in the last 10 years from 22 three year olds that have contested this race only 1 has won, perhaps its the uniqiue track or just too much for a young horse but that fact alone means 8 of the 16 runners are up against it which makes tha 8/1 available look an absolute steal, a small win bet is advised and a larger each way bet shouldnt be far wrong.... However, the trainer of "Nightspot" seems to have other ideas, quote " I've got him in absolutely fantastic form and he has been a revelation to me. Owner John Deer very kindly sent him to me this year and he had come down the h/cap after a quiet season. He won at Newbury on his reapperance and then ran 3 super races at Chepstow , Haydock and Windsor. He likes a long straight to grind down the opposition and shud go in again when i find another race over 10f. This is the most genuine and enthusiastic horse anyone could possibly wish to have. He has definitely got another couple of races in him.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.