Portugal vs Spain

Guest kojic2003

Guest kojic2003

Portugal - Spain [email protected](expekt) Nobody didn't mention this match,but this could be a very intresting for betting.Portugals are hosts of EURO2004 and want to be prepared for that,because this is the last chance for this generation to make something big.Their opponent is a very good team and will give them a motivation.Spain is in a very big problems lately,with a very poor form.Also they have a very important match against Ukraine in Wednesday.But that's not all.Their national coach has had a huge problems to make a squad for this match.Some players are not in form,and some will miss this match,like Ivan Helguera,Raul Tamudo,David Albelda,Joaquin,...They want to prepare them for much important match in Wednsday and won't to risk here.Price 2.30 really looks nice.At least for medium stake.Cheers! :)

Guest kojic2003

Re: Portugal vs Spain I don't know about lineups,but these players which I mentioned,will not play 100%.They are injured and like I said,they play very important match in Wednesday.If they lose vsUkraine,than they can say "bye,bye EURO".I didn't saw that Portugal has any special problems with injuries,so they will probably start with the best squad.But again,it's derby match,so medium stake for me!

Re: Portugal vs Spain Here are the teams. Portugal Ricardo Miguel Fernando Meira Couto Nuno Valente Costinha Maniche Rui Costa Figo Sergio Conceição Pauleta Spain Iker Casillas Míchel Salgado Juanito Marchena Puyol Etxeberria Xabi Alonso Baraja Vicente Raúl Fernando Torres

Guest crowie1969

Re: Portugal vs Spain Kojic, I would be changing your source of info if I was you;)

but these players which I mentioned,will not play 100%
12' [0 - 1] Joseba Etxebarria 63' [0 - 2] Joaquin 75' [0 - 3] Diego Tristan

Miserable Portugal Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity before the match to post a comment. But honestly I was saying to a friend of mine just before the match that we were going to lose 2-0. Unfortunately I was just off the mark, and in the wrong sense. Portugal is playing absolutely miserable at the moment. Scolari keeps calling up new names to get to know other players and he plays around with the tactics and he is getting absolutely nowhere. Since he took charge, he has basically grabbed one very good result (2-1 home win against Brazil) in the match where he invented least and benefited from the Porto players' brilliant form. Just the other day we beat Kazakhstan in Portugal by a mere 1-0 with a freakish goal, and today we played a good, motivated team in Spain and we fell apart. For me, either he gets a TEAM back on track (something that we've been missing for some time now) or he should be shown the door. A squad which sports the likes of Figo, Rui Costa, Deco, Costinha, Maniche, Paulo Ferreira or Jorge Andrade and wastes their talent surely has a management problem...

. Scolari makes me sick. If he's still in charge for Euro 2004 next summer I recommend that everyone lay Portugal in both outrights and match betting, because we will quite simply be overpriced for absolutely everything. Spain were brilliant and if they play like that against Ukraine on Wednesday then they will absolutely slaughter them. The biggest joke of all is Baia not being selected for the squad yet again and instead he puts a clown in called Ricardo who is so average he couldn't get a big money transfer abroad and so had to settle for joining Sporting from Boavista.