Tipster mailshots

Received 4 in the post today!!!!!..........2 from the idiot Colin Davey ( shister ), and two new ones on me, D & E Associates and The Accumulator Advisor. Both lovely colour brochures and the latter reckons that if i subscribe for 2 years i can have it at £350 down from £5k including a £100 treble placed on my behalf. D & E however want £397 for two years down from £3k, and comes with a money back guarantee if they don`t make me a profit in that time. Born yesterday i was not :spank Anyone else being swamped?

Re: Tipster mailshots Got one the other day telling me that if i was to use his father in laws racing system i like him would be making £500/week. Curious so i returned the form requesting further details,which when they arrived told me nothing more. Threw it in the bin. Next thing that arrives along with same as before is a request for me if i want to become one of the trusted few who using his cash which he'd send me would place bets for. Of course i would keep 20%. THE LENGTHS TO WHICH THESE PEOPLE WILL GO TOO ALL IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR CASH!! Im sticking with PL, you can stick your so called tipsters up your a**e!!:ok

Re: Tipster mailshots has anyone expereice with In THe Know, i signed upto get there free tips usually about 2 per month, but they also email daily with various odds to £30 tipsters, and if first one doesnt win get rest of the season fro free. so far theres been about 10 different tipsters with theses initial odds to £30 offer. are they worth taking up?? every email reports all the previous winners and gambles landed for the various programmes,, are they genuuine all proofed?? eg TEXT TIPS Collected on ALL FOUR BETS THIS WEEK. 100% Sunday sole bet- Magical Wonderland won 9-2 to 10-3 Monday sole bet- John Keats ew 4th 15-2 Tuesday sole bet- Coppergirl w5-1 (6 lengths) Wednesday sole bet- Without A Prayer w5-4

MAXIMUM BET THURSDAY

This should win unchallenged.

To sign on and receive tips, just text

Re: Tipster mailshots

has anyone expereice with In THe Know, i signed upto get there free tips usually about 2 per month, but they also email daily with various odds to £30 tipsters, and if first one doesnt win get rest of the season fro free. so far theres been about 10 different tipsters with theses initial odds to £30 offer. are they worth taking up?? every email reports all the previous winners and gambles landed for the various programmes,, are they genuuine all proofed?? eg TEXT TIPS Collected on ALL FOUR BETS THIS WEEK. 100% Sunday sole bet- Magical Wonderland won 9-2 to 10-3 Monday sole bet- John Keats ew 4th 15-2 Tuesday sole bet- Coppergirl w5-1 (6 lengths) Wednesday sole bet- Without A Prayer w5-4 MAXIMUM BET THURSDAY This should win unchallenged.

To sign on and receive tips, just text

Safely say no they are not, all your best tips are RIGHT HERE on this very forum.