Multiple correct score Euro 2004 11th Oct 03

Guest dr klemenski

Guest dr klemenski

Swampster are you having a look at the multi correct score for the last game or you gonna keep last months winnings in your pocket? I see a some unusual results coming in on Saturday. Qualified teams with nothing to play for and sides that can't qualify not playing flat out.

Re: Multiple correct score Euro 2004 11th Oct 03 much as I'd like to hold on to my winnings dr, I'll have to have a small bet seeing as it's the last round of matches of this campaign ;) Provisionally: Norway v Luxembourg 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Greece v N.Ireland 0-0, 1-0, 2-0 Armenia v Spain 0-1, 0-2, 0-3 Italy v Azerbaijan 2-0, 3-0, 4-0 Russia v Georgia 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 270 trebles all the big teams in these matches are still fighting for top spot so I've left out Netherlands for example, particularly as they have HAsselbaink and Van Nistelrooy out for the game. Also Liechenstein v Slovakia is too unpredictable. Italy need a win to guarantee top spot so I'd expect a few goals there; Northern Ireland I expect to carry on their barron run, but they've been grinding out 0-0s so I've kept the goaless draw in. these might need a bit of tweaking later in the week, I'll let you know any changes. good luck ! past results: www.rdasilva.demon.co.uk www.euro2004.com

Guest dr klemenski

Multiple correct score Euro 2004 11th Oct 03 do like your first selection of 270 trebles from those five agree on holland , they could just as easy score four or let in two even without their big guns up front. are you sure norway have something to play for , haven't checked myself yet but they look a bit out of it from a quick glance at the table i think i'll have a go , lower stakes this time! these multiscores are hitting my overall takings for season! however do believe theres value there , but a consistent stake over a qualification period is probably best bet for next time around leaving your 10 matches 45 doubles this time?

Guest dr klemenski

Multiple correct score Euro 2004 11th Oct 03 I've not found these online . From previous threads chatting with the other guys , i think bet365 no longer do it. Wish an online bookie did them , its a real hassle going to the high street. I know tote and coral do it on the high street , am sure others do . I've found the best overall odds are got with Coral By the way swampster I've pinched you picks and dropped 0.2 units per treble on it hope you continue on a streak!!

Re: Multiple correct score Euro 2004 11th Oct 03 well, picked up a small treble on Italy (4-0), Greece (1-0), Slovakia (2-0), plus a double on Spain (4-0) and Russia (3-1). Loads of nil game sthis weekend, should have had some larger stakes , oh well, on to next year and the WC quallies....