• 19:00 Pokerstars Poker Player Living The Dream
    • 20:00 Stan James Grand Prix
    • 20:00 Betfair WSOPE Freeroll
    • 20:30 Paradise Best of British RH
    • 21:00 Mansion $110,000 Gtd
    • 21:00 SkyPoker The Open
    • 21:30 Paradise 50 Up Club RH
    • 22:30 Paradise Beat the Rush RH

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th July** Positive proof that the Poker gods smile and frown on us all equally. I am in the Ladbrokes $4 Deep Stack tonight. In the first hour I picked up QQ once, AK twice, KK three times, and AA once. Even with my incredibly limited ability I couldn't stop myself from winning.......!!! :loon Then get KK again, call an all-in to my raise, he turns over J6. Trip 6's follow. Three hands later a small stack goes all in, I have AA and call. His K7 looks in trouble until the turn is a 7 and the river a King. Am now in mid-position with surely no cards to come in the next hour or so..OMG, I am going to have rely on ability!! I'm fcuked!!:nana

Re: **Poker Tuesday 24th July** "I'll never get any more cards" is what I said.... First hand back, my 5th pair of Kings hold up in an all in.:lol For the sake of irony, with 45 left (paid to 30) I re-raised all-in vs a big stack with AA. He turned over K10 and flopped a full house!! Make of that what you will!! Good luck to you all!