Gutshot Sit and Go League

Burnley Joe

THE GUTSHOT SINGLE TABLE SIT & GO LEAGUES (OVER FOUR WEEKS STARTING JULY 30th) $1,150 GUARANTEED WEEKLY + UP TO $10,000 ADDED JACKPOT THE PREMIERSHIP PLAY IN ANY 5 TO 10 PLAYER $20+ S&G ON GUTSHOT GUARANTEED $500 WEEKLY PRIZE FUND – GUARANTEED ADDED JACKPOT THE CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY IN ANY 5 TO 10 PLAYER $10 S&G ON GUTSHOT GUARANTEED $300 WEEKLY PRIZE FUND – GUARANTEED ADDED JACKPOT THE FIRST DIVISION PLAY IN ANY 5 TO 10 PLAYER $5 S&G ON GUTSHOT GUARANTEED $200 WEEKLY PRIZE FUND – GUARANTEED ADDED JACKPOT THE SECOND DIVISION PLAY IN ANY 5 TO 10 PLAYER $1 S&G ON GUTSHOT GUARANTEED $150 WEEKLY PRIZE FUND – GUARANTEED ADDED JACKPOT GUTSHOT – A DIFFERENT LEAGUE

• 1 month later...

Re: Gutshot Sit and Go League Thanks to Joe for this post, after reading it just in time to play in week 1 of the leage I made a small deposit on gutshot and grinded the small buyin SNGs for a couple of hours each day and ended up winning 3 of the 4 leagues. my rakeback + deposit bonus + weekly league wins + monthly league wins came to around $3500 so thats a really nice bonus for playing small buyin SNGs. I also made a tidy profit on the games which were super super soft, there are pretty much no multi-tabling knowledgable sng players on Prima. http://www.gutshot.com/bforum/announcement.php?f=4&a=22