late sunday double

Guest winnerdude

Guest winnerdude

2 international matches left tonight. Italy V Rumania peru v Brazil Looks worth a double. I know Italy is only a friendly but I think they will want to get back to winning ways after a very dissapointing display against Poland in midweek. I do have my doubts over Italy but I will go with them and stick in Brazil for the double. You never know which Brazil will turn up, the samba all starts or the pampers all stars! But hey you've got to backem to beat peru!! this double pays 2.35 with Hills. I'm on with a saver in Brazil game to end 1-1 to get the dosh back.

Guest Postman Pat

Re: late sunday double Italy v Rumania Word is the Italians want to win this for the families of the soldiers (policemen) who died recently in Iraq. They will also want to get over the shock defeat in Poland. Just a single on the Italians for me.

Guest winnerdude

Re: Sunday double yes I know it sounds funny but I have to find a decent odds saver as simply the draw is not enough to cover the money but a 1-1 draw will be and since in my humble opinion if the match is gonna be a draw then it is likely to be 1-1 rather anything else. fair reasoning? Italy is 1 up just now as well so at least we have a chance....we'll see

Guest winnerdude

Re: Sunday double oh well..a little dissapointed with that seeing as I also had a Brazil HT/FT which I didn't advertise therefore the saver though landed only partially saved me due to the HT/FT bet going tits up. You have to wonder at the will of the Brazillians to win this game. Could they really be arsed? probably not this early in the qualifying competition. Still from 1 up a losing bet is that little teeny bit harder to swallow, but thats betting!!