Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07 4.00 Newton Abbot: Carthys Cross Is a tricky ride as doesn't find much for pressure, having finished 2nd last 3 times. Drop in trip today in what should be a truly run race could be the making and with this race also being a drop in class. With the champion on board again, should be the one to beat.

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07 River Thames 3.20 Redcar Horse and jockey could be made for each other. Change to Spencer and his famous drop behind tactics worked wonders for the horse as it won really easily in a class 4 race on good to soft last time out. RP analysis wrote:

This was a marked improvement on his previous efforts this term, and he'll go right up the weights as a result, so he'll look well treated if turning out with a penalty.
The Spencer/Ryan combo has a good strike rate too and looks like this could be the bet of the day, albeit at a short price.

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07 3.20 Redcar PARIS BELL i agree that prince namid looks an interesting bet today however that horse is the proverbial loser especially when expected to win! I still prefer Paris Bell to take on the favourite River Thames which appears to be the main tipped up horse of the day. Paris Bell has been running consistent all season & only just failed to stop Prospect court running up a hat trick last week. Bred for sprinting this 5yo also has a C/D win to its name.

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07 Glengarra 2.30 Newton Abbot. Very well in on chase form, trip and ground not a problem and apparently fit and ready to go well. Likes to lead, or race very prominent which is looking a good tactic today anyhow, so looks worth a bet at around 9.2.

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07 River Thames looks a solid option in the 15:20 at Redcar. For today's nap however, i'm going for Red Cauldren(Nap) in the 14:50. After missing the break on debut, this Choisir colt really caught the eye staying on in the latter stages to finish a closing up third to Apollo Shark, who has franked the form by easily winning a nursery next time out. :hope

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07

Glengarra 2.30 Newton Abbot. Very well in on chase form, trip and ground not a problem and apparently fit and ready to go well. Likes to lead, or race very prominent which is looking a good tactic today anyhow, so looks worth a bet at around 9.2.
2nd yet again :wall if we had a naps table for 2nds I'd be the man! :tongue2 Such as life, and as long as we can lay, the backers shall pay!:dude

Re: Nap of the Day! Sunday 22/07/07

River Thames looks a solid option in the 15:20 at Redcar. For today's nap however, i'm going for Red Cauldren(Nap) in the 14:50. After missing the break on debut, this Choisir colt really caught the eye staying on in the latter stages to finish a closing up third to Apollo Shark, who has franked the form by easily winning a nursery next time out. :hope
Red Cauldren seemed to get tapped for tow between 3 and 2f out. Picked up again at the finish, and finished a closing in 3rd yet again :wall Looks sure to be stepped up in trip next time out.