Flat or Jumps ??

Flat or Jumps ??  

1. 1.

Dont know if this has been done before and if it has, I apologise and please feel free to delete. Anyway, what I am asking is: What do you find better - flat or jumps and why? It could be because one is more exciting, more thrills, is a better betting proposition, good memories, horses to follow, trainers, more knowledge etc etc. Absolutely any reason just which do you prefer. I have attached a poll so if you wish, please vote and post your reasons in this thread. :ok:ok

Re: Flat or Jumps ?? I will start the ball rolling with Jumps. For me, the spectacle of jump racing is what keeps me excited and passionate about this sport. The thought of a competitive hurdle race, cheltenham and aintree just sends a wave of excitement through my body. I also find I make much more money over the jumps as the winners just seem to stick out more. Personally, the flat just doesnt do anything for me, there is a competitive heritage handicap every week and the 4 classics. Derby weekend comes and goes just like every other weekend for me, no excitement. I dont know why that is, I just feel as if the flat is a wee bit dull. For some reason, I was more excited at the prospect of a good looking summer jumping card at Market Rasen today than the Derby or Guineas. I know that some will disagree with me and eel that the flat is better but it just doesnt do anything for me. I may add to this when more reasons come to me but thats it for tonight. :ok:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.