Nigeria V South Africa - Possible bet

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Guest Mr Bookie Buster

Nigeria yesterday, sent home three first teamers from their squad. One of theplayers sent home is Ayegbini, the Striker. It is possible that considering the changes Nigeria could throw someone unexpected up front tomorrow so be logged into Powers and be tuned into Eurosport about 7 minutes before the match to get the team news. Sometimes the Team News comes on only 40 seconds before the match begins so you need to be quick if you are going to bet on a first goalscorer of good value. Nigeria are capable in my opinion of putting just about anyone up front. Be very carefull that you bet on the right person if you bet because some of the African players have very similar names and this can be confusing for both Punters and Bookmakers. If you farimilarise yourself with the Nigerian Strkie Force before the match, then you will have an advantage when the team news is announced. Anyway, good luck if an opportunity arises and lets hope that it does. Cheers BB

Guest easypunter

south africa to win im backing south africa +1/2 on asian handicap. I think South Africa can win the game. :) I will post my match analysis later as im busy doing others match analysis.

Guest easypunter

nigeria - south africa Nigeria Team News Nigeria had many gifted European based players in their team but their form is inconsistent, from very poor to brilliant. Defender Joseph Yobo played for Everton and has been in impressive form for Everton. Captain Jay Jay Okocha played in midfield for Bolton and is also in excellent form. In attack, Nigeria had Nwankwo Kanu who played for Arsenal. However Kanu had not been playing regularly. Other players playing in Europe include defender Isaac Okoronkwo (Wolves, England) and forward Julius Aghahowa (Shakhtar Donetsk, Ukraine). 3 of Nigeria best players, defender Celestine Babayaro (Chelsea), striker Yakubu Ayegbeni (Portsmouth) and Victor Agali (Schalke 04) had been expelled from the team and return back to their clubs after breaking some team rules. South Africa Team News South Africa is also another strong team. They had many European based players. However 3 of their best players, defender Mark Fish (Charlton), Quinton Fortune (Man United) and striker Benedict McCarthy (Celta Vigo) decided to stay and play for their clubs. Nevertheless, South Africa still had many quality European based players. In defence they had Mbulelo Mabizela (Tottenham), Jacob Lekgetho (Lokomotiv Moscow), Aaron Mokoena (Racing Genk, Belgium) and Thabang Molefe (Le Mans, France). In midfield, South Africa has MacBeth Sibaya (Rubin Kazan, Russia), Sibusiso Zuma (FC Copenhagen, Denmark) and Delron Buckley (VfL Bochum, Germany). Lastly in attack they had Siyabonga Nomvete (Udinese) who scored in the win over Benin. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nigeria Qualifying Round Record P4 W2 D2 L0 F7 A3 Nigeria 2 Angola 2 Nigeria 4 Malawi 1 Malawi 0 Nigeria 1 Angola 0 Nigeria 0 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- South Africa Qualifying Round Record P4 W3 D1 L0 F6 A1 Burundi 0 South Africa 2 South Africa 2 Ivory Coast 1 South Africa 2 Burundi 0 Ivory Coast 0 South Africa 0 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nigeria played poorly in their first game and lost to Morocco 0-1. South Africa, got a 2-0 win over Benin, with Siyabonga Nomvete scoring twice, even though he missed an earlier penalty. With the explusion of 3 of their best players, Nigeria team morale will be affected. They are firing blank and left with only Julius Aghahowa and Kanu as quality forward. Kanu does not have enough games under him and that left with only Julius Aghahowa. Okacha will be busy in midfield. South Africa team morale is high and Siyabonga Nomvete will definitely want to score again. Nigeria will be force to attack and South Africa will be happy with a draw. South Africa has a good defence and should be able to contain a Nigeria attack that is firing blank. I believe South Africa can win Nigeria. Nigeria team morale is affected and I believe that will make the team plays even poorly due to their inconsistent nature. An asian handicap of +1/2 for South Africa is a gift. I will back South Africa +1/2 with full confidence.