The Open Championship - starts Thurs 19 July

the best golfing event of the year. will tiger tame the links? will leftie stay on the fairway? can the british lads triumph? I am personally looking at backing Donald, Casey, Rose & Poulter for the following bets: 1st day leader lowest round overall winner - 28/1 Rose, 33/1 casey & donald, 66/1 poulter top 10 finish top european i really think our golfers have come on leaps & bounds recently in terms of majors & Donalds/ Poulters form today was excellent. will also see what other offers are available duirng the build up.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Open Championship - starts Thurs 19 July Gonna deffo be on Lefty Phil in this one outright and top 5 finish. Thought he played very well at Loch Lomond and he will no doubt be going into this full of confidence. Montgomerie seems to have lost the plot entirely despite his K Club win and this looks like a great LAY for top 10 finish. Oooh forgot to mention Donald. I thought he played exceptionaly well at Loch Lomond , could be an interesting outsider at a nice price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.