Danny's Simple System -5points, thread on hold.

DC

Danny's back with another system, let's see how long this one lasts!! ** NAME CHANGE ** Sunday 15th July Haydock 3.20 Stamford Blue Haydock 3.20 Stonecrabstomorrow Haydock 4.50 Campo Bueno

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 456 system *** I should have mentioned this should be level stakes (WIN only) The system is based on horses that run after a short absence. The system shows steady profits every year at SP and is currently showing a profit for 2007. The system will no doubt have long losing runs but will find decent priced winners now and again and over a long period make a profit of around 20% @ SP ***

Re: 456 system Today's results: Haydock 3.20 Stamford Blue unplaced 7/2 Haydock 3.20 Stonecrabstomorrow 2nd 5/2f Haydock 4.50 Campo Bueno last 15/2 Starting Bank 100.00 Profit/loss -3.00 Current Bank 97.00

Re: 456 system

Sorry people, I was too busy rushing to get the qualifiers up. I should have mentioned this should be level stakes (win only) and the system is based on horses that have raced after a short absence and shows steady profits every year.
danny, nice to see you frequenting this place again i am also running a 5 day return system based on horses that were placed 1-2-3 LTO & back within 5 days. Turf only. Its on the systems page. Since beginning of June, just slightly in profit but i was going to end it at the end of July, is it worth me carrying it a bit longer? Does the stats show any downturn in profits through the later summer months? I have noticed on the poor ground that it doesnt do as well (like today!)

Re: 456 system Hi mate, thanks for the welcome back! Your system tends to do well in May and June and oddly September/November and I agree with the heavy conditions statistic. The system I use has more filters and probably less qualifiers , the only month that doesn't seem to work is August for some reason.... I may knock it on the head for that month even though it's just round the corner. Monday 16th July Ayr 4.00 Harry Up Ayr 4.00 Curtail Wol 8.50 Dante's Diamond Wol 8.50 Attacca Win 9.00 Gwilym Win 9.00 Harrison's Flyer Win 9.00 Talcen Gwyn Win 9.00 The History Man Could be an interesting day.....:unsure

Hi mate, thanks for the welcome back! Your system tends to do well in May and June and oddly September/November and I agree with the heavy conditions statistic. The system I use has more filters and probably less qualifiers , the only month that doesn't seem to work is August for some reason.... I may knock it on the head for that month even though it's just round the corner.
cheers Danny for the advice, good luck today, i also have 4 for the 9.00 race!!

Re: 456 system God I've had a shocker here today !! :cry Ayr 4.00 Harry Up unplaced 28/1 Ayr 4.00 Curtail unplaced 11/1 Wol 8.50 Dante's Diamond 3rd 8/1 Wol 8.50 Attacca 2nd 8/1 Win 9.00 Gwilym 3rd 13/2 Win 9.00 Harrison's Flyer unplaced 12/1 Win 9.00 Talcen Gwyn unplaced 9/1 Win 9.00 The History Man NR -7 points today :$ Current bank 90.00 Overall profit -10.00

Re: 456 system Thanks Alan, let's hope this one sorts itself out soon eh? Yes I still operate the lay system - I've expanded it so there are more qualifiers and it churns out a steady profit, not for the faint hearted tho as you know mate! :ok

Thanks Alan, let's hope this one sorts itself out soon eh? Yes I still operate the lay system - I've expanded it so there are more qualifiers and it churns out a steady profit, not for the faint hearted tho as you know mate! :ok
Yeah the big priced winners are a bit scary, but a nice profit! Do you post the laying selections anymore?

Re: 456 system Beverley 3.45 MELALCHRIST 4th 4-1f Beverley 3.45 THE HISTORY MAN WON 5-1 :D Kempton 20.45 PETER ISLAND NR +4.00 points today :D Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 94.00 Overall profit -6.00

Re: 456 system 4.00 Hamilton GEORGE THE BEST unplaced 13-2 5.30 Leicester MEMPHIS MAN unplaced 11-2 Sadly two donkeys today (-2 points) Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 92.00 Overall profit -8.00

Re: 456 system Breaking Shadow unplaced 4-1jf :( Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 91.00 Overall profit -9.00 Saturday 21st July 5.15 Newmarket BO MCGINTY 8.30 Lingfield NAPOLETANO

Re: 456 system Following Flow unplaced 20-1 Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 90.00 Overall profit -10.00 Weds July 25th Catterick 5.20 Charles Parnell / Borodinsky Sandown 8.45 Don Pele

Re: 456 system Catterick 5.20 Charles Parnell WON 3-1f / Borodinsky 3rd 6-1 Sandown 8.45 Don Pele 3rd 7/2jf Profit +1.00 Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 91.00 Overall profit -9.00 Wins 2/19 (10.5%) ROI -4.7%

Re: 456 system York 7.00 COMPTON CLASSIC unolaced 7-1 Profit -1.00 Starting Bank 100.00 Current Bank 90.00 Overall profit -10.00 Wins 2/20 (10.0%) ROI -5.0%