Mysterious money appears in account

rednutt

I'm happy but confused. My sporting odds/paradise account had a balance of around $38 when i last logged out and it transferred back to sports account. When i logged in just now i went to transfer $38 into poker and noticed $24 sitting in my poker account. So in total i have $62 in poker now. Now usually when i log out all monies are transfered out of poker im sure. So this money must have appeared after i last logged out. Where did it come from? How do i find out? poker cashier provides nothing to look at money in and out of tables or bonuses or winnings from tourneys and sports account doesnt show any poker related money. Does anyone know where to find this info? :nana :D

Re: Mysterious money appears in account Errrmmm i think i'll skip contacting them incase they made a mistake :rollin I think it's strange that we don't have access to see what money is going in and out of tables and winnings from tourneys :unsure Thanks Sam :ok