** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

GH: Minutes of Adrenaline

F.

Re: GH: Minutes of Adrenaline I need to restate my bank account. I had some leftover units from other bets, now they are part of the bank. So let's see: Starting bank: 100 units Current bank: 27 units Placed bets: 11 (Won: 9 / Lost: 2) Staked: 668 units Net profit/loss: -73% Yield: -11%? (73 loss / 668 staked, is this correct?) (help me out, I don't know how to calculate yield when you're in the red) So basically, new starting bank is 27 units AFTER 11th bet... F.

Game over... Sorry folks, patient didn't stand the emergency treatment Final result: 100 units lost. one fatal mistake was enough to take it down... but I hope I've learned my lesson. F.

Re: GH: Minutes of Adrenaline Just remembered this thread we were talking about, sorry Just wanted to say that you shouldn't completely give up on this system as I've been somewhat succesful with it so it can be done. The trick is not to get carried away. And you should always watch the game IMO. For example, the last Real Madrid game, the odds for the correct score about 3-4 minutes before the end of the match were around 1.3 if I remember correctly. Nobody really wanted to score, as it was the last game of the season and Real Madrid won the Primera. So, I think this kind of thing can be profitable, but in rare cases. So it's best not to forget about it, but not to get carried away. Anyway, good luck with your betting in future.