GH: Minutes of Adrenaline

F.

Well, this is my first Glory Hunt. It will be rather short, no longer than three or four weeks, and it is warm-up for my *real* Glory Hunt that will start in about one month. I will be betting live during football matches. Basically the scheme is to bet in NO MORE GOALS during the last minutes of the 1st and/or 2nd half (that's where the name of the Hunt comes from). I copied this idea from another post in this forum and, if done correctly, it can be profitable on a short run (and that's what I'm looking for). I will be using only one bookie, the new sponsor of Spanish champion and current sponsor of the Champions League winner. This bookie will be heretofore referred to as 'That-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named', or TWMNBN. The odds I'll be taking will usually range from 1.10 to 1.30 but experience tells me most bets will be set at 1.15 or 1.20. My initial bank is 100 units and the goal of this hunt is to take it to 235 units (135% profit) before the end of July 2007. Bets will be fixed stakes at 65 units. This numbers are guidelines only, I might stray away from the stake size and/or odds if I feel there's value in the bet. Yes, I am aware this is a dangerous strategy but it's a level of risk I'm comfortable with. THIS IS NOT A PAPER TRAIL, THERE'S REAL MONEY ON THE LINE. I will try to post at least twice a day on this thread: the first post will state matches I might be betting on, and the last post will be a summary of all bets placed for the day. In between I might post individual bets placed but I don't promiss I'll post *each* bet individually. All the bets will be in-play and therefore all posts will be made *after* the event but I will provide screenshots to show there's no trick. I want to make clear that this Glory Hunt is *NOT* the result of any serious research and it isn't backed up by any stats. It's pure high stakes gambling and therefore very risky. My hope is to have a winning streak long enough to achieve my stated goal and nothing else. So kids, don't try this at home. I am mostly asking for encouragement, prudence and common sense (since I usually throw any or all of those out of the window at some point). Please share your thoughts and I hope to see you around my thread even if it's just to say "you're full of bull but good luck anyway". F. P.S.: I might edit this initial post in case any issue requires further explanation.

11/July/2007 Copa América: MEXICO - Argentina (TV) World U-20 Championship: Uruguay - USA Austria - Gambia (TV) Spain - Brazil (TV) 'TV' means I have live TV coverage available. Let the games begin :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.