** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Finland Ykkönen (Second League) 12-15 July

KuPS Kuopio - Atlantis Helsinki Atlantis in a bit of a slump, losing three of it's last four games conceding two, two and three goals in those losses. The only none-defeat game against poor GBK as Atlantis won at home 2-0. Now they are facing a much better opponent when visiting KuPS. I know what you are thinking, KuPS played 1-1 draw against GBK in last round. The main thing to focuse in that game is that KuPS was the away side and they seem to be very poorly motivated when playing on road, scoring only three goals in four matches (also only conceding two). So on road they seem to be more than happy to get a point but at home it's an another story. KuPS has won four of it's five home games with a total of 16-3 goal difference, that tells you that there is some class involved. No reason what so ever to think that GBK will hold KuPS down as they haven't succeeded in that against poorer teams lately and also no reason to think that KuPS would hold back at home as they haven't. So Against a lots worser team, KuPS with the big home advantage coming of a draw (away draw have rebounded to a home win in KuPS case so far) I think KuPS will take this one easily. KuPS Kuopio (-1.0) @2.10 Best of luck everyone :ok EDIT: The odds are from Betsafe from yesterday...

Re: Finland Ykkönen (Second League) 12-15 July I have only managed to find an AH of -1 to -1.5 at odds of 1.95 but based on the info above I have placed this bet as I too hope for a comfortable home win though Atlantis have not suffered any heavy defeats away from home yet. Good luck everyone who has money on this game

Re: Finland Ykkönen (Second League) 12-15 July 3-2 FT.... very dissapointing, had conceded only three goals at home before this in five games and now two against a shitty team... and lead two times with two goals (2-0, 3-1) unable to keep the lead... shit happens I guess :sad