Betfair $250,000 WSOPE Freeroll Giveaway

McG

Not necessarily one for the purists, more for the whores, but I thought I'd pass on details I have received today from betfair - just under 700 reg'd so far for the first freeroll at 8pm tonight. McG :hope $250,000 WSOPE FREEROLL GIVEAWAY In the biggest ever series of promotions on Betfair Poker, we'll be giving away a jaw-dropping $1.5 million in WSOP Europe packages and prize money this summer! To kick off this massive prize haul in style, we're delighted to introduce what is already set to become THE free online event of the summer - the huge Betfair Poker $250,000 WSOPE Freeroll Giveaway. Between now and 2nd September, both our current players and new players alike will be able to qualify for the Freeroll Grand Final via three FREE routes which are highlighted below. The Grand Final, on 2nd September will then be fought out until there are TEN players left and will each win a $23,000 package to play in the WSOPE Main Event. We'll even be throwing in a further $20,000 of prize money for those who just miss out. So how do you grab these astonishing free prizes? Route 1 - The Launch Freerolls Everyone gets FIVE free chances to qualify! To get the ball rolling on the massive $250,000 Freeroll Giveaway, we're running a special Launch Freeroll satellite every evening at 8pm (BST) from Wednesday 11th until Sunday 15th July (Sunday's tournament starts at 2pm). ALL 9 final table finishers in each of the five satellites will win their seat at the Grand Final and there is also $100 per daily freeroll for the unlucky runners up. Everyone's welcome so feel free to tell all your friends about these awesome freerolls. (but don't forget to include your Refer and Earn code for this, to make some extra cash along the way!). Just make sure that you get your name down on the list first as each freeroll is limited to 2,000 players. Available now in the Betfair Poker lobby.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair $250,000 WSOPE Freeroll Giveaway My first thread, and it's chosen as a Focus game. 1277 players last night, and it finished in just under 2 hours :ok Registration starts today at 8am. See you all tonight, and I'll hopefully play a bit tighter than last night :eek , when I quickly got caught up in the Magyar fun :loon, and donked out trying to bluff someone off a pot - he limped all the way, and called me with 3rd pair and a crap kicker. McG :gimme

Re: Betfair $250,000 WSOPE Freeroll Giveaway The sunday freeroll is restricted :@ Rang em up and asked where it says restricted on the mail, some Italian bloke said u need 250pts Again I said iit doesnt mention this on the mail to which he replies he will try to get me manually added today but if he cannot then he will add me to next sundays :@ But with only 117 in this sundays it would have been a perfect chance to get into the Final:spank

Re: Betfair $250,000 WSOPE Freeroll Giveaway

Looks like betfair should be having 2 WSOPE tournys today' date=' the freeroll and the 250pt tourny, They dont have the freeroll.....So if you ring up and complain they will put you in next weeks 250pt tourny and with 50 players going through it looks a good route.[/quote'] just done it - i'm entered for next week now too:ok