Massey discussion thread

This thread was created as we were cluttering up aelara's thread with Massey discussions. Feel free to chat about Masseys custom reports and rating in here! Added by: ZuluWarrior

Run em here' date=' thats fine, keeps the place tidy! How many of these systems are Trainer based aelara? ;)[/quote'] Zulu, none of the systems are trainer based. Thats one part of Masseys custom reports I haven't looked into yet. I did use the trainer and jockey stats from his site when I attempted my hand at rating races though :loon One of the new systems I was going to post up here is a very interesting one based on 4 year old horses only;) May put it in the systems forum though.

Re: Aelara's downfall??

Really? Which custon report do you use then? I was under the impression that all his custom reports required either a jockey or a trainer selection! Shows how long it's been since I properly perused that site!! Good enought excuse for a visit this afternoon, me-thinks!
Zulu When you do any custom report there are stats you can fiddle with re trainers and jockeys but you can also create whole systems via a custom report in the seperate trainer stats section and jockey stats section. He upgraded his site a few months back and added some really useful features. You should check it out sometime.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.