Sunday 15th's Focus Game!

morlspin

Hi All As Its my turn to do the focus game picks from saturday onwards, i thought id give you all a chance to register before it fills up, some mega points available and even bigger money! also....you can sat into it for $2 as a few of us have done anyway. I appreciate the tournament will run well past some of your bedtimes, but if your in with a shout at $15k+ for 1st prize, im sure you wont give a monkeys! The tournament is on POKERSTARS, its the SUNDAY HUNDRED GRAND and costs $11+1 To enter and it starts at 8.30pm, Satellites run every hour with 1 in 5 getting a seat, usually allowing 30 seats per satellite....i know your all good enough! Best of luck Morls:ok

Re: Sunday 15th's Focus Game!

Will PL be supplying sick notes for Monday morning?
Might ask for screenprints for this - not staying up till 4am to get the results ;)
Don't know who does the PL sick notes, but it sounds as though GaF needs one for Sunday night. :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: Sunday 15th's Focus Game! see you there :ok PokerStars Tournament #55277516, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20 36 players Total Prize Pool: $72.00 Target Tournament #54733964 Buy-In: $11.00 6 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2007/07/12 - 16:09:21 (ET) Dear PLgazza271, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #54733964 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #54733964 Lobby for further details.