Home Game, York, 11th August

fenner

will be having a tourney sometime at the end of the month this will be taking place in my local pub and we will have our own private room so if any one interested let me know best night of the week that would suit and I will then confirm a date and post more details if we can get about 25/30 im sure I could persuade adam the landlord to supply some kind of trophy and maybe make it a regular thing was thinking of having a buy in of £30 but open to any ideas at the mo I have around 10 non PL people interested so it will be definately happening but would be nice to have at least 20

Re: home game end of july in york

I'd be up for it Fen but I am away until the 29th so if you are having it that weekend I'll have to pass
no date planned at mo so it will be what date suits the majority happily put it back to 1st week in aug if more people could come then firstly need to find which night people prefer If it a weekend night we wont be able to start till 9 as its being held in his dinning/conservatory

no date planned at mo so it will be what date suits the majority happily put it back to 1st week in aug if more people could come then firstly need to find which night people prefer If it a weekend night we wont be able to start till 9 as its being held in his dinning/conservatory
well in that case I'm easy (as you know) anyday of the week suits me

:eek Will there be some satellites to qualify for about $3 please. ;)
illl buy you both a drink:cheers and a bag of nuts to share £30 was just a suggestion could probably go as low as ......£25:D

Re: home game end of july in york Please can you let me know which end of town mate, so I can get digs sorted within stumbling distance. I dont want to sleep under a tree again, you can get away with it in Kensington but Yorkshire is a different matter.

Please can you let me know which end of town mate' date=' so I can get digs sorted within stumbling distance. I dont want to sleep under a tree again, you can get away with it in Kensington but Yorkshire is a different matter.[/quote'] its in bishopthorpe which is south of york near the racecourse a taxi is only £5 to town centre would put you up mate but got my bro and his mate staying if I can get mum to have the kids you can have 1st dibs on 1 of their beds power rangers duvet at no extra charge

its in bishopthorpe which is south of york near the racecourse a taxi is only £5 to town centre would put you up mate but got my bro and his mate staying if I can get mum to have the kids you can have 1st dibs on 1 of their beds power rangers duvet at no extra charge
:ok but I usually stay in your missus bed??

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August Been waiting to see if would be free but have had to rearrange a visit to Cardiff due to yesterday's weather problems and 11th/12th August is only convenient date. Good Luck with this and will try to make the next one. :ok

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August definately sorted for the 11th aug 8pm start at the marcia pub main st bishopthorpe 1 mile south of york £25 nl freezeout 10 or 15 min blinds can I have definates to reseve your seat max 30 players have 15 definate and 6 or 7 maybes chips and sarnies available for a couple of quid each if enough interested

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August Andy, I was hoping that Sam and I would be able to come for this but I've had the last 2 weeks off work with leprosy (or similar) so I can't really afford it. :sad We're both really gutted but its just happened at the wrong time. :sad Hope you all have a good time. :ok

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August Only 2 Days To Go Now So Can I Have Some Definates So I Can Work Out How Many Seats And Chips I Need So Far Only Mcfc The Croc And Majorpops Have Said They Will Defo Be There . Have 15 Local Fish Playing So Its Definately Happening But Would Be Nice To Have A Few More Plers

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August

Only 2 Days To Go Now So Can I Have Some Definates So I Can Work Out How Many Seats And Chips I Need So Far Only Mcfc The Croc And Majorpops Have Said They Will Defo Be There . Have 15 Local Fish Playing So Its Definately Happening But Would Be Nice To Have A Few More Plers
As much as i want to play im struggling to make it mate, monies tight at the moment so put me down as a no....if i turn up im sure you can squeeze me in (may be a big squeeze lol) :ok

As much as i want to play im struggling to make it mate, monies tight at the moment so put me down as a no....if i turn up im sure you can squeeze me in (may be a big squeeze lol) :ok
Why say you are coming then change your mind?? Fenners is trying to organise a tournament here, it is a hard enough task without people dithering and changing their minds.

Why say you are coming then change your mind?? Fenners is trying to organise a tournament here, it is a hard enough task without people dithering and changing their minds.
errrr cos money is tight and i cant afford it? some of us actually dont get that well paid , and with bills to pay, a long month ahead and other committments to uphold i think my decision is a sensible one.

Re: Home Game, York, 11th August MRS FENNERS HERE, he's gone down the pub to start to organise things, i' ve had a long day in Geordie land,thanks MCFC, he has worked hard on trying to make this a good event, and noticed this on the p.c when i got home,please do what you can to make it. Is it me or do some people gamble their earnings? p.s i'm sure he'll tell me off for this but it's how I think not him!!

MRS FENNERS HERE' date=' he's gone down the pub to start to organise things, i' ve had a long day in Geordie land,thanks MCFC, he has worked hard on trying to make this a good event, and noticed this on the p.c when i got home,please do what you can to make it. Is it me or do some people gamble their earnings? p.s i'm sure he'll tell me off for this but it's how I think not him!![/quote'] No Morlspin is just a trolley boy at Tesco so he cant afford it he plays poker to supplement his income an this puts him further into debt ;) See you and Saturday :ok