Betdirect Monthly Bonus

brael

So much for the deposit straight into your account once you've hit the necessary points total. This is the 3rd month on the trot I've had to e-mail Betdirect support and ask to be credited. Last month they told me I hadn't made the necessary points and I had to send a screen dump to prove I had. Credit where credit's due tho'... they're mega quick at sorting the situation.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Betdirect Monthly Bonus I deposited $200 in July and raked over 300 poker points shown them the proof and emailed them 3 times and they are still refusing to pay out saying that I am not eligible :@ I'm dumping this site they cocked up the other night in the $20k rebuy that turned out to be freezout but you didn't find that out until you have lost your chips. For compensation they entered me in a $1K freeroll I couldn't play in and refused to offer me any alternative. I have spoken to 3 different people within 'customer services' including Isabel the poker room manager and I found them rude and very unhelpful. All the time they are making me feel like I am trying to get one over them, when the fact is they are too fckin dumb to understand their own promotions. They obviously have no knowledge on Poker either which is hard when you are trying to describe why you have lost out losing all your chips in a rebuy and not getting the option to rebuy. I can't be arsed with lairy customer services like this from a tinpot site they are going in the bin along with goalpoker and pokerroom fckin losers :@:@

Re: Betdirect Monthly Bonus I used this site turned $25 into over $300 very quickly and they froze my account untill they received verification of my details, and at that time only deposited to obtain enough raked hands to qualify for their tournament offers, which was then unable to register for. So I've also binned this site!

Re: Betdirect Monthly Bonus

Why do they think you are ineligble? I remember the bet365 bonuses when they stopped paying if you were too tight - IIRC people were refused the bonuses if their VP$IP was "as low" as something like 15%....
First they were saying I hadn't done the rake so I proved that I had, then they said I hadn't deposited so I proved that I had. Now they are saying it is an 'invite only' promotion yet it is up on their website for all to see and join and it doesn't mention once anywhere on the site it is by invite only.

Re: Betdirect Monthly Bonus Betdirect is hopeless... in terms of sports I have had to "remind" them about half a dozen time to pay me... they often just forget when it comes to more obscure events.... something wrong there but they are so often behind on updating odds I am happy to tolerate it... plus they are usually pretty quick to fix the problem...:ok

Re: Betdirect Monthly Bonus

Just to complete this - Brian should by now have receied the $25. :ok
it is :ok and thanks for your efforts GaF but I have tried to withdraw my whole balance today as I don't want to play there anymore and it will not let me :unsure tried three times now and it keeps saying I have insufficient funds to withdraw.