Why do you do it?

I put the irish lottery on today for work at the local ladbrokes - for some reason it was full of the dirtiest, scruffiest, smelliest gentlemen I'd ever had the misfortune to stand near. Really made me think if I really wanted to be 'associated' with these sort of people. Backing 5p lucky 15's, goign on about how "sh1t that ride was" etc etc. But it actually got me thinking - why they and subsequently I, like a dabble on the horses so much . . . For me it's testing the old grey matter and playing the detective to sort out the riddle that really spurs me on. For me, it's not so much about the money, although it IS very nice when (if) it comes in! So chaps, what does it for you?!

Re: Why do you do it? For me its the home work, Ive learnt soooo fooking much over the last 2 years from guys on here that, Ill be honest most of my tips that I spend 3-4 hours grinding out during the week I cant afford to put on(if I can I will) but I still like to give my tips out and to me theres nothing better than a thank you or a 'well done' to satisfy me knowing someone has made a bit of money. I love the research and the krypton factor aspect about it all, but its even better when I can walk into the bookie the following morning and say to my mate whos the manager "Pay me out Bitch":lol Hes a good lad:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.