Comeback

^Newbie^

Been an awful long time since i came back to play pl poker games , hope i'll be here for a long long stay now . I'll start off by playing in freerolls first to build up some good balances . Anyone have good places to recommend ? I'll start downloading them and fill my comp up with poker softwares from tonight :ok

Re: Comeback Welcome back, Newbie. Almost all of the sites offer freerolls, but many of them attract several thousand runners. The V-points freeroll on Virgin on Sunday is a good freeroll and often used as a PL focus game. PokerStars has loads of freerolls running round the clock, but can attract up to 10000 players. Ladbrokes also has some good ones at UK friendly times. There are sites out there that list all of the freerolls available at all sites. I imagine if you put freeroll into a search engine, it would give you a few ideas. Good luck:ok

Re: Comeback

I think the Playboy Freerolls (Tuesday' date=' Thursday) are good value 150 odd runners, top 20 paid[/quote'] you mucky boy,,harking back to your adolescant days are we,reading your dads playboys he had hid under his bed?? (well mine did:tongue2 )