Can anyone settle an argument?

brael

Re: Can anyone settle an argument? i was in an mtt recently, 3 people in the pot, board read 4444a , all 3 people had been betting into each other but when the ace hit and one guy went all in , only one person called , the other guy folded :lol .

Re: Can anyone settle an argument? This situation arose during a home game that I, thankfully, pulled out of. Having seen the drunken argument over side pots at the last one I was glad to have avoided this! :lol

Re: Can anyone settle an argument?

i was in an mtt recently' date=' 3 people in the pot, board read 4444a , all 3 people had been betting into each other but when the ace hit and one guy went all in , only one person called , the other guy folded :lol .[/quote'] That's always worth a go I find. It's amazing how many people fold in that situation.

Re: Can anyone settle an argument?

This situation arose during a home game that I' date=' thankfully, pulled out of. Having seen the drunken argument over side pots at the last one I was glad to have avoided this! :lol[/quote']. When I used to play with a group of guys, they were so inadequate at working out sidepots that when the shortstack went allin everyone was able to call for the same amount and would have a showdown with all players. This totally eliminated the whole point of NL holdem, and dare I say I don't play with these guys anymore.