Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts

Re: Las Vegas Desert Classic Darts Starts tonight at 7. An open draw so hopefully either someone can take out Taylor or Barney or they can draw each other before the final but it is a short format early on (best of 11 legs) so upsets could happen. 3 for me: King e.w Was 28/1 with Stan James but has now clipped. Has a good looking draw against Convery and is in good form. He had to qualify which he did and also has done for the Matchplay. A player of high quality who is settling into the PDC well and for me he was and still is a bit overpriced. Lloyd e.w Signs are Lloyd is bouncing back into form. He had a good Bolton and has has some reasonable tour tournaments without winning. He does have a potentially tricky first round game against Newton but if he can overcome that he can go well and needs to in order to qualify for the League next year. Tabern e.w A big price here. Made the quarters of the World Championships this year and has rose up the rankings quickly. He qualified beating Van Gerwen on the route so must be in good form a depite quite a tough first round game against Kuczywski at prices of 150/1 and bigger in the outright he looks a live outsider. I will have a look at the first round games later.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.