Sir George Info

Hello all, i've been lurking for a while and took so many winners from the inside info thread (cheers guys :beer ) Think it's only right i pass some on. I am a part owner of the chapple-hyam trained sir george. Spoke to Peter yesterday and he has entered this for the 2:00 at newmarket on July 12th (not even showing on rpost yet). Peter says this has outstanding place claims and could possibly win, hoping for an opening price of around 10/1. Oh and btw authorized on saturday is by no means a cert, they are not brimming with confidence this time. They think he will win but the price is just too short with the worry being NOTNOWCATO.

Re: Sir George Info

Hello all, i've been lurking for a while and took so many winners from the inside info thread (cheers guys :beer ) Think it's only right i pass some on. I am a part owner of the chapple-hyam trained sir george. Spoke to Peter yesterday and he has entered this for the 2:00 at newmarket on July 12th (not even showing on rpost yet). Peter says this has outstanding place claims and could possibly win, hoping for an opening price of around 10/1. Oh and btw authorized on saturday is by no means a cert, they are not brimming with confidence this time. They think he will win but the price is just too short with the worry being NOTNOWCATO.
I wil be taking this on board, i have taken a look at the first run when second to Jebel Tara back in June on soft ground when a beaten 6/4Fav can u notify me what trip it is going over please, as it is only listed to run at Redcar in a Listed event in October this year (Two Year Old Trophy), so is this just a extra race that has not been declared yet ? Wups

Re: Sir George Info The trip will be 6f, he is better on faster ground so can only hope. Was fancied very strongly first time out because it was widely known that chapple-hyam thinks alot of him but couldn't pick up. Peter told me himself he thinks sir george is better than declaration of war so can only take his word for it. I don't know why the entry isn't showing on rp yet but as i say, was only told about this yesterday.

Re: Sir George Info

The trip will be 6f, he is better on faster ground so can only hope. Was fancied very strongly first time out because it was widely known that chapple-hyam thinks alot of him but couldn't pick up. Peter told me himself he thinks sir george is better than declaration of war so can only take his word for it. I don't know why the entry isn't showing on rp yet but as i say, was only told about this yesterday.
Many thanks for getting back to me on this, but i think will run well with cut in the ground, the second last time out was not that bad on soft ground, and Yarmouth is a stiff track and the 6f takes some getting, so i will look out for it Thanks - Wups